Please submit your details to be informed by Email about Bereavements and other Lohana & Ram Mandir Activities
Please Note. By agreeing to subscribe to this database, you will continue to receive:
(i) Bereavement, Prathana Sabha, Funeral Details and other Sad News that have been sent for publication by Leicester Lohana community.
(ii) Bereavement, Prathana Sabha, Funeral Details and other Sad News that have been sent for publication by Lohana Community UK (LCUK) and its associated local and regional Lohana Mahajan bodies
(iii) Events and activities of the Leicester Lohana Mahajan and it’s sub committees, including Lohana Mahila Mandal and Shree Ram Mandir Leicester
(iv) Events and activities that have been sent for publication by Lohana Community UK (LCUK) and its associated local and regional Lohana Mahajan bodies
(v) Details of any free and open events being held at the Shree Lohana Mahajan Leicester
(vi) Any public notices or items of interest issued through correspondence from the Police, NHS, Council and other public bodies.
It is essential that you regularly review you spam / junk mail folders and white list those emails from senders that you wish to continue to receive from
To ensure that you receive emails from info@Lohanaleicester.org.uk you may need to review your email settings for spam blockers. We have compiled some guidance on how to do this for the major commercial UK email providers. Please follow the instructions below:
If you have a separate spam-filtering software program installed on your computer then you will need to add Lohanaleicester.org.uk to any filters or whitelists which are specified within your particular program.
Yahoo Mail / BT Internet
- Open your Yahoo! / BT Internet Mailbox
- Click on ‘Options’ (on the top right hand side of the screen)
- Click on ‘Filters’
- Click on ‘Add’. From here enter Lohanaleicester as the name for the filter. In the ‘From Header’ make sure ‘this contains’ is selected on the drop down menu. Click on the text box next to this and enter Lohanaleicester.org.uk.
- At the bottom of the screen you will be given the option: ‘Move the Message to’. Select ‘Inbox’ from the drop down menu and then click ‘Add Filter’.
Hotmail / Live
- Open your Hotmail account
- Click on the ‘Options’ link in the top right hand corner of the page
- Click on ‘Contacts’ and then on ‘Safe List’
- Type in @Lohanaleicester.org.uk in the available text box and click ‘Add’.
- Open your Virgin.net account
- Click on ‘Options’
- Beneath the heading ‘Filters’, click on ‘Add’. You will then be taken to the ‘Add Filters Page’
- Enter DMU as the ‘Filter Name’
- Enter ‘From’ in the Criteria: Search Field
- Enter @Lohanaleicester.org.uk under keywords
- Select ‘From’ contains @Lohanaleicester.org.uk under Options
- Click on ‘Add Criteria’
GMAIL / Google Mail
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Contacts list. Gmail will deliver messages from members of your Contacts list to your inbox
We also advise that you set your email format to HTML format rather than text format so that you can view any images contained in the email.